Your Trusted Burbank Plumber
Looking for trustworthy plumbers in Burbank? Call (855) 375-5700 and we will dispatch a technician to your home to handle your most urgent plumbing issues. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Your plumbing system is an important part of your home and you want to know it’s always working as efficiently as possible. Repairs are something we don’t like thinking about but often are hit with unexpectedly. A visit from the professionals at Plumbing Brothers and Rooter can take often eliminate those unexpected and costly repairs.
Learning some important facts about your plumbing system and what signs may indicate problems could be the difference between experiencing extensive damage to your home to minimal inconvenience. Trust Plumbing Brothers & Rooter to become your trusted Burbank plumber.
Read how other customers have benefited from our services in our reviews.
● Provide free estimates with every call.
● Are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● Maintain same day services in or under 60 minutes.
● Guarantee 100% satisfaction with services.
Why should you consider water leak detection services?
Few things are more annoying than listening to a leaking water faucet. However, at least you can see where the leaking is coming from. What about those water leaks that go undetected? Learn the benefits of
using a water leak detection service.
● We can stop undetected leaks that, if left untreated, can rot away your floors, walls and cabinets, which will cost a lot more to replace.
● Fixing a water leak can save gallons of water being wasted and a lot of money on your water bill.
● If a water leak is detected, we can fix the problem immediately before it begins to cause costly problems. We have equipment that can pinpoint the exact area of the leak.
● You can avoid additional problems such as home flooding, growth of mold and mildew, rust in your water and additional health hazards that can hurt your family.
What are the advantages of professional drain cleaning?
Everyone at some point experiences drainage problems. Whether they’re caused by an accumulation of greasy food, clogged pipes, or problems in the septic system, drain problems can be aggravating and often costly if not repaired. Unfortunately, we don’t always know how bad the drain really is until it stops working altogether.
Here are some signs you may need professional drain cleaning.
● Your drains are recurrently clogging despite your efforts to keep them clean.
● Your bathroom and kitchen fixtures drain very slowly.
● You have unfamiliar and unpleasant odors coming from your drains.
● More than one of your drains is clogged or not draining properly.
● Water flooding in your basement, which can indicate sewage backup.
Does your water heater need repairs or replacement?
Imagine stepping into your shower in the middle of the night or on a weekend and discovering you only have no hot water. Knowing you may have a problem with your water heater can keep this from happening.
Look for these signs that your water heater may need repairing or replacing.
● You have no hot water.
● The water heater is making unusual noises when it’s running.
● Your water has a metallic or rusty taste or odor.
● There is water leaking around the heater.
● Your water is no longer crystal clear.
● The water runs hot and cold intermittently.
Full-Service Plumbing Solutions
Plumbing Brothers and Rooter provides not only plumbing repairs but also service maintenance to prevent those unexpected repair bills. We are licensed and insured plumbers who can be reached 24/7 at (855) 375-5700.